Cookpad - Create your own Recipes Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 263,791 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Find inspiration and share your recipes and love of cooking|
About Cookpad - Create your own Recipes APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionLooking for recipe inspiration? Look no further. Welcome to Cookpad, the world’s largest community of home cooks where everyday, people just like you share thousands of recipes, ideas and cooking experiences.
Each Cookpad recipe has been created, tried and tested by home cooks, for home cooks so whether you love to create, or just want to cook, Cookpad is the place for you.
- Browse a diverse collection of recipes, or search by specifics - ingredients, seasonal dishes, holiday favourites and more
- Create and share your own recipes and help others to become better cooks
- Share photos (or cooksnaps) of the recipes you cook and inspire others to try them too
- Connect with other home cooks, ask questions and share ideas
- Build a limitless collection of recipes you find, share and cook - it’s your own personal cookbook
Please contact us if you need any further information or help at email@example.com
How to install Cookpad - Create your own Recipes APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Cookpad - Create your own Recipes APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mufumbo.android.recipe.search-v184.108.40.206-android.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|220.127.116.11-android (30219710)||11.2 MB|
|18.104.22.168-android (30219600)||11.1 MB|
|22.214.171.124-android (30219520)||11.1 MB|
|126.96.36.199-android (30219410)||11.1 MB|
|188.8.131.52-android (30219310)||10.9 MB|
|184.108.40.206-android (30219210)||10.8 MB|
|220.127.116.11-android (30219120)||10.4 MB|
|18.104.22.168-android (30219110)||10.4 MB|
|22.214.171.124-android (30219000)||10.3 MB|
|126.96.36.199-android (30218900)||10.2 MB|
|188.8.131.52-android (30218800)||10.3 MB|
|184.108.40.206-android (30218700)||10.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required