Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 5,747,564 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||Powerful mobile writing app. Use Office to easily create, share & edit documents|
About Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionRead and edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring your office wherever you go with Microsoft Word. The Word app from Microsoft lets you create, read, edit, and share your files quickly and easily.
Word introduces a mobile PDF reader for your phone. Edit documents and read PDFs or e-books while traveling, before bedtime, or wherever you want.
Create documents, blogs, write-ups, or resumes on the go. Write letters, resumes, documents, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to write with the best format options.
The writing app and word processor is as handy as you want it to be, whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation. Your office moves with you when you use Microsoft Word.
Write a letter, create templates, read Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team wherever you are with Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word Features:
Create Documents With Confidence
• Create docs, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes and more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Editing with rich formatting and layout.
• Document editor keeps formats and layouts pristine and looking great.
• Docs app with templates for resumes, forms and more.
Read, Write, and Edit
• Read docs, letters, PDFs, scripts, and more on your device with Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to and from Word documents.
• PDF file conversion: save as PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
Collaborate and Share With Anyone, Anywhere
• Project managers can collaborate by commenting in your doc right next to the text.
• Read & edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout, and formatting.
• Editor version history lets you revert to view earlier drafts.
Sharing is simplified
• Share files and collaborate with a few taps.
• File & doc permission management that lets you see who is working on them.
• Copy Microsoft Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your PDFs and docs to an email.
• Microsoft 365 users can access premium features:
• Editing tracks and reviews changes.
• Format with page orientation, columns, custom headers and footers.
• Edit charts and modify chart elements.
Download Microsoft Word now and edit documents anywhere.
OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
� 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft's EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
What's new in version 16.0.13628.20214Thank you for using Word.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
How to install Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.microsoft.office.word-v16.0.13628.20214.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required