Mixcloud - Radio & DJ mixes Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 71,227 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Mixcloud is the global community for audio culture.|
About Mixcloud - Radio & DJ mixes APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionExplore millions of radio shows, DJ mixes, playlists and podcasts made by passionate creators around the world, for free.
The Mixcloud app gives you a free listening experience to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
• Explore a wide range of genres and categories
• Follow creator channels to keep up with their latest shows
• Keep track of your listening and streaming history
• Listen to what’s trending near you and around the world
• Queue up what you want to listen to later
• Sync your listening experience across your devices
• Tap into communities of likeminded listeners and creators
What's new in version 27.4.1What’s new in version 27.4.0?
- We’ve fixed a problem with the app not responding when launched
Have any feedback? Please get in touch at email@example.com
How to install Mixcloud - Radio & DJ mixes APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Mixcloud - Radio & DJ mixes APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mixcloud.player-v27.4.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|27.4.1 (31022001)||37.1 MB|
|27.4.0 (31021201)||37.1 MB|
|27.3.9 (31020371)||37.1 MB|
|27.3.7 (31018481)||37.3 MB|
|27.3.6 (31017124)||41.3 MB|
|27.3.6 (31017121)||37.1 MB|
|27.3.5 (31016284)||41.1 MB|
|27.3.5 (31016281)||36.9 MB|
|27.3.3 (31015044)||42.2 MB|
|27.3.3 (31015041)||38.1 MB|
|27.3.2 (31014684)||42.2 MB|
|27.3.2 (31014681)||38.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required