Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder Apk
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 172,146 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Increase productivity! Make a daily to do list, create a reminder & share notes!|
About Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMicrosoft To Do is a task management app to help you stay organized and manage your day-to-day. You can use Microsoft To Do to make shopping lists or task lists, take notes, record collections, plan an event, or set reminders to increase your productivity and focus on what matters to you. Microsoft To Do makes it easy to stay organized and manage your life.
Accomplish what's meaningful and important to you each day with My Day and Suggestions, your personalized daily planner tools. Intelligent suggestions recommend tasks from across your lists that may be relevant for the day. From grocery lists to housecleaning routines, daily tasks are simple with To Do. When you're quickly switching between contexts and tasks, it's important to have tools that help you achieve what matters. Microsoft To Do helps you quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices and between multiple accounts.
Capture tasks from different Microsoft apps and services and sync them with Microsoft To Do. Flag emails as tasks in Outlook or any email account hosted by Microsoft, add to lists with Cortana, and see tasks assigned to you from Microsoft Planner. Get peace of mind knowing that your tasks and lists are hosted on the Microsoft 365 service – one of the most reliable services with industry-leading security offerings.
Microsoft To Do’s modern, easy-to-use experience makes your lists unique, with customizable features like emoji in lists, colorful themes, dark mode, and more. Plus, shared lists help you stay connected and collaborate with family, friends, and colleagues.
Microsoft To Do features:
• A daily planner personalized with suggested tasks: My Day
• To do lists are accessible anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Task management features break your tasks into manageable steps
• Take notes to add to any task
• Group lists together by topic or project
• Add reminders, tasks and lists with the To Do widget
• Daily organizer personalized with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Reminders with one-time or recurring due dates
• Make task lists and switch between school, work, and personal lists
• Attach up to 25 MB of files to any task
To Do lists for any purpose
• Bill planner
• Shopping list
• Task management
• Take notes
• And more
Office 365 integration
• Sync reminders and task lists between Outlook and To Do
• Lists and tasks are hosted with the security of Microsoft 365
• Task lists are compiled from the apps and services across Microsoft 365
• Add multiple Microsoft accounts
Microsoft To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans, whether it's for work, school, or home.
To Do is free and available across the web and iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows devices.
Learn more: https://to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? https://todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? https://microsoft-todo.helpshift.com
What's new in version 2.46.195In this release we have squashed some bugs to improve the reminder experience.
How to install Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Microsoft To Do: List, Task & Reminder APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.microsoft.todos-v2.46.195.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.46.195 (195)||19.8 MB|
|2.45.194 (194)||18.2 MB|
|2.44.192 (192)||18.2 MB|
|2.43.190 (190)||18.2 MB|
|2.42.189 (189)||18.2 MB|
|2.41.188 (188)||18.2 MB|
|2.40.187 (187)||18.2 MB|
|2.39.184 (184)||18.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required