Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows Apk
|Rating||4.1/5, based on 480,657 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Access your phone’s notifications, calls, apps, photos & texts on your PC.|
About Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionYou love your phone. So does your PC. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, Install the Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows app on your Android phone and link it with the Your Phone app on your Windows 10 PC.
Link your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls*, and more - all right on your PC.
Stay on top of your life as you receive and manage real-time mobile notifications on your PC.
Make emailing yourself photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit, and even drag and drop photos without ever touching your phone.
For select** Samsung phones you can also wirelessly drag and drop files from your phone to your PC (and vice versa) and even access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
Your Phone features:
• Make and receive calls from your PC*
• Manage your Android phone's notifications on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag files between your PC and phone**
• Copy and paste content between your PC and phone**
• Instantly access the photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s bigger screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
Integrated with Surface Duo and select Samsung mobile devices for an even better experience
• Surface Duo and select Samsung models have Link to Windows integrated and no additional apps required to be downloaded from the Play Store. See list of supported devices: aka.ms/ypltwdevices
• Find Link to Windows in the Quick Access tray (drag down from the top of your screen to access it).
• This integration enables unique features like cross-device copy and paste, Phone screen, file drag-and-drop, and Apps (for a breakdown, see aka.ms/ypltwdevices).
*Calls requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later with Bluetooth capability.
**Drag and drop, Phone screen and Apps access all require a compatible device (aka.ms/ypltwdevices) and a Windows 10 PC running the May 2019 update or later. The multiple apps experience requires a Windows 10 PC that’s running the May 2020 Update or later and has at least 8GB of RAM.
Tell us what features you'd like to see next by selecting "Send feedback" in settings in the Your Phone app or the Your Phone Companion app.
How to install Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.microsoft.appmanager-v1.21042.140.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.21042.140.0 (2440278)||41.7 MB|
|1.21042.139.0 (2440276)||41.7 MB|
|1.21042.135.0 (2440268)||41.7 MB|
|1.21042.125.0 (2440248)||41.7 MB|
|1.21042.100.0 (2440198)||41.6 MB|
|1.21042.87.0 (2440172)||41.7 MB|
|1.21022.163.0 (2260324)||40.5 MB|
|1.21022.150.0 (2260298)||40.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required