|Rating||3.6/5, based on 190 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.1+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||MS Support App|
About Aby APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMeet Aby, an app created for people living with MS & the people who support them.
With Aby, you will have:
* Access to a Nurse Educator to answer questions you may have about living with Multiple Sclerosis
* Tailored content to find tips, inspiration and news related to multiple sclerosis
* A personal journal to keep track of your health, visualize your data and share reports with your healthcare team
* Wellness programs designed by healthcare professionals tailored to your specific needs Remember, your healthcare team should always be your primary source for any information or questions.
We understand that living with Multiple Sclerosis may present unique challenges that others do not typically face on a daily basis. Meet Aby, your digital MS app and support companion! Aby was designed for people living with MS and the people who support them. With Aby, you will have access to a variety of tools and resources, conveniently accessible in one app. Our goal is to provide a valuable MS app to help you and your healthcare team. We’re here to support you along your journey – and now, anywhere you are.
1. Access to a Nurse Educator to answer questions you may have about multiple sclerosis
2. Tailored content to find tips, inspiration and news related to multiple sclerosis
3. A personal journal to keep track of your health, visualize your data and share reports with your healthcare team
4. Wellness programs designed by healthcare professionals tailored to your specific needs
NURSE EDUCATOR SUPPORT
Connect with Nurse Educators who have extensive knowledge of MS, directly in the app. While your healthcare team should be your primary source of information for any questions or concerns you may have, our Nurse Educators are also available to answer your MS-related questions.
Explore articles and videos with tips for living with MS, suggestions for staying active, information about common MS symptoms, and MS disease education. Customize the type of content you’re interested in seeing for a more personalized experience.
When your healthcare team better understands what goes on between appointments, you can make better treatment decisions together. Aby can help you keep track of your moods, symptoms, physical activities, and more. Link Aby to your Google Fit to track steps and distance. Then create reports to share and discuss with your healthcare team.
APPOINTMENT & MEDICATION REMINDERS
We all have a lot of our minds, so use Aby to help provide reminders for you throughout the day. Set up appointment and medication notifications based on schedules discussed with your healthcare team.
Access different exercise and wellness programs. We worked with healthcare specialists to create exercise programs that have people living with MS in mind. After talking to your healthcare team, you can choose from different levels of intensity based on your ability and comfort level. Remember, everyone’s experience with MS is different, and your healthcare team should always be your primary source for any information about your MS.
Remember, your healthcare team should always be your primary source for any information or questions.
What's new in version 1.8.15We heard you! The journal has been updated to meet your needs. Check out the latest features!
You will find:
· One-step reminder creation
· All of your information displayed at a glance
· Editable notes & custom trackers
· A visual injection tracker to assist you
Love the Aby app? We'd like to hear from you! Let us know by rating us or providing feedback at:
How to install Aby APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Aby APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.biogen.cleo.us-v1.8.15.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.8.15 (2012211600)||99.9 MB|
|1.8.14 (2012101626)||99.9 MB|
|1.8.10-RC10 (2010141843)||94.2 MB|
|1.8.2-RC1 (2005290841)||57.3 MB|
|1.7.10-RC3 (2003251237)||52.5 MB|
|1.7.9-RC3 (122017903)||52.5 MB|
|1.7.3-RC5 (122017305)||53.5 MB|
|1.6.6-RC1 (122016601)||51.6 MB|
|1.6.4-RC3 (122016403)||46.9 MB|
|1.6.3-RC2 (122016302)||50.4 MB|
|1.5.6-RC2 (122015602)||42.5 MB|
|1.5.5-RC1 (122015501)||42.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required