LetterSchool - Learn to Write ABC Games for Kids Apk
|Rating||3.7/5, based on 11,327 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Letter tracing & writing is fun for kids with this ABC alphabet tracing game!|
About LetterSchool - Learn to Write ABC Games for Kids APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDownload LetterSchool, the #1 abc alphabet tracing and handwriting app, and watch your toddler evolve with this fun, intuitive, and educational game for pre-schoolers.
An app recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at over 5,000 preschools and kindergartens to teach handwriting to kids!
• Learn how to write all letters of the ABC English alphabet and the numbers 1-10.
• Play and discover 3 exciting game modes per letter or number!
• Practise essential phonics and writing skills.
• Learn WORDS associated with the letters!
• Have fun while tracing letters & phonics!
HOW IT WORKS:
Intro - Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 letters of the alphabet, as well as numbers 1-10!
Tap - Learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots in the correct order.
Trace – Learn the letter trajectory and direction of lines by tracing it.
Write - Test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory!
The first 5 letters of the ABC alphabet (both upper case and lower case) as well as the first 5 numbers and geometric shapes are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). The entire alphabet can be purchased on a one-time bundle purchase (no subscriptions).
- Uppercase and lowercase letters + numbers 1-10 + geometric shapes!
- Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold (with new animations).
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- In A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A)
- Designed for tablets and smartphones!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
- Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser)!
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing.
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues!
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists can use LetterSchool independently, but schools that teach according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will be writing the entire English alphabet!
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.com
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
What's new in version 2.2.9Thanks for using LetterSchool! This update includes:
- A new way to select what to play, tap and swipe the cards!
- A new shop and adjusted payment model.
- Previous customers will receive the full game for a lifetime!
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
How to install LetterSchool - Learn to Write ABC Games for Kids APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download LetterSchool - Learn to Write ABC Games for Kids APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.letterschool.lite-v2.2.9.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.2.9 (103)||63.8 MB|
|2.2.8 (102)||64 MB|
|2.2.7 (101)||64 MB|
|2.2.6 (100)||64 MB|
|2.2.3 (96)||74.1 MB|
|2.2.3 (95)||74.1 MB|
|2.2.3 (94)||74.1 MB|
|2.2.3 (93)||74.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required