|Rating||3.4/5, based on 19,185 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Set up your Oculus device and discover the best VR games, apps, and events|
About Oculus APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionManage your Oculus VR device, explore over 1,000 apps in the Oculus Store, discover live VR events and so much more.
With the Oculus app you can :
- Browse and buy VR games and experiences from the Oculus Store
- Remotely install VR apps to your Oculus Rift or Rift S
- Reserve your virtual seat for live events, sports and concerts.
- Find friends in VR and share experiences together
- Get notifications about other friends in VR, events you’re into, the latest content, and more.
- Manage and monitor your Oculus devices, accounts and notifications.
How to install Oculus APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Oculus APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.oculus.twilight-v126.96.36.199.120.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|188.8.131.52.120 (301899397)||69.6 MB|
|184.108.40.206.119 (299421707)||70 MB|
|220.127.116.11.119 (298975577)||70 MB|
|18.104.22.168.121 (295430178)||54.1 MB|
|22.214.171.124.119 (294176079)||69.6 MB|
|126.96.36.199.119 (293134165)||73.1 MB|
|188.8.131.52.120 (289665308)||71.9 MB|
|184.108.40.206.119 (289393410)||72.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required