This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 3,135 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Identify the wild trees of the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands.|
About ArbolApp APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionArbolapp is a free app that anyone can use, based on the scientific research carried out at the CSIC's Royal Botanic Garden.
Its contents include:
- 143 species described on 122 information sheets: all the native trees as well as those that most frequently become established in the wild in Andorra, continental Portugal, peninsular Spain, and the Balearic Islands. Each species entry includes a distribution map, a brief description and one or more photos.
- 2 ways to search (directed and open) to intuitively identify species.
- More than 370 illustrations that facilitate species identification.
- More than 500 photos showing the most characteristic details of each tree.
- A glossary of around 90 terms.
Arbolapp does not need an internet connection to work, making it really useful for trips into the natural environment. Its contents are aimed at anyone wanting to learn about or increase their knowledge of the trees they find in their surroundings. For this reason, an effort has been made to use understandable language and simple explanations without dumbing down the content.
Arbolapp is an initiative of the most important Spanish research association, the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), driven by its Deputy Vice Chair of Scientific Culture and the Royal Botanic Garden. Felipe Castilla Lattke is responsible for the content. He has drawn up the species information sheets and identification keys, and has contributed most of the photos from his personal image bank. Additionally, the project has been funded by the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT).
What's new in version 1.6.0- Identify 25 further species (including box, pomegranate and European fan palm)
- Discover 100 new photos and 70 new illustrations
- Improve your searches thanks to the new identification key structure
- Easily return to the start of your search by clicking the 'reset' button
- Zoom in on the images in the information sheets to see details
How to install ArbolApp APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download ArbolApp APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mo2o.csic.botanic-v1.6.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.6.0 (6)||62.7 MB|
|1.5.0 (5)||62.7 MB|
|1.4.0 (4)||63 MB|
|1.3.0 (3)||62.8 MB|
|1.2 (2)||45.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required