Mango Languages: Personalized Language Learning Apk
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 13,469 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Author's Notes||Learn through practical and real conversations.|
About Mango Languages: Personalized Language Learning APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionLanguage is an Adventure. Learn real-life conversations with native-speaker audio and cultural context so that you can speak like a local.
Mango features authentic content, interactive features, and an algorithmic review activity designed to adapt to your individual learning path.
In our comprehensive courses you’ll learn vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture simultaneously through interactive lessons and activities.
Try your first lesson in any language for free!
Want to learn more? Get full access:
• FREE through many libraries and other institutions
• Use the search feature in the app to find organizations offering free access near you
• Subscribe to our affordable monthly plans
Mango subscriptions include a free 14-day trial period, and you can easily cancel at any time.
• All Languages: Access to all of our languages for you and up to five additional family members.
• Single-Language: Access to a single language and one learning profile.
If you have a question or feedback, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Practical, real-world conversations
• Linguist-approved language courses
• Studio-recorded native-speaker audio
• Individualized spaced-repetition review system
• Auto play for hands-free, on-the-go learning
• Downloadable lessons for offline access
• Interactive listening and reading exercises
• Essential cultural insights
• Content aligned with international standards
• Designed with ADA standards in mind
• Bluetooth compatibility
• Personalized support from real humans
Available courses for English speakers:
• Arabic (Egyptian)
• Arabic (Iraqi)
• Arabic (Levantine)
• Arabic (Modern Standard)
• Chaldean Aramaic
• Chinese (Cantonese)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• French (Canadian)
• Greek (Ancient)
• Greek (Koine)
• Haitian Creole
• Hebrew (Modern)
• Hebrew (Biblical)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazilian)
• Punjabi (Pakistani)
• Scottish Gaelic
• Spanish (Castilian)
• Spanish (Latin American)
Available English courses:
• English for Arabic (Egyptian) Speakers
• English for Arabic (Modern Standard) Speakers
• English for Armenian Speakers
• English for Bengali Speakers
• English for Chinese (Cantonese) Speakers
• English for Chinese (Mandarin) Speakers
• English for French Speakers
• English for German Speakers
• English for Greek Speakers
• English for Haitian Creole Speakers
• English for Hmong Speakers
• English for Italian Speakers
• English for Japanese Speakers
• English for Korean Speakers
• English for Polish Speakers
• English for Portuguese (Brazilian) Speakers
• English for Russian Speakers
• English for Somali Speakers
• English for Spanish (Latin American) Speakers
• English for Turkish Speakers
• English for Vietnamese Speakers
• on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mangolanguages
• on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mangolanguages
• on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mangolanguages
• on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/mangolanguages
What's new in version 5.26.0We added Reading Quiz slides and Listening Quiz slides to Recap.
We added the Literal/Understood toggle to the front of cards in Review.
We fixed a few things behind the scenes to keep your Mango app running smoothly.
How to install Mango Languages: Personalized Language Learning APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Mango Languages: Personalized Language Learning APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.mango.android-v5.26.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.26.0 (589)||11 MB|
|5.25.2 (588)||10.8 MB|
|5.25.1 (587)||10.8 MB|
|5.24.0 (585)||8.6 MB|
|5.23.2 (584)||8.5 MB|
|5.23.1 (583)||8.5 MB|
|5.23.0 (582)||8.5 MB|
|5.21.2 (580)||8.3 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required