My Beeline Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 1,763 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||"My Beeline" app is fully functional self-service office in your phone.|
About My Beeline APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionContact the support service, check the balance, make a top up, use the services and find out more about the tariffs.
1. Control the balance and the packs of the Internet, minutes and SMS.
2. Be aware of all expenses and recharges.
3. Ask any questions in the chat.
4. Top up the balance with a bank card or via Google Pay.
5. Manage the tariff and services.
6. Receive bonuses for purchases on the Internet, as well as discounts and special offers from partners, Gigabytes for steps, sleep and much more.
Developer of the application "My Beeline" — PJSC "VimpelCom" (Beeline brand)
What's new in version 4.36.2Это обновление не содержит багов, ГМО и пальмового масла
How to install My Beeline APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download My Beeline APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ru.beeline.services-v4.36.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.36.2 (989)||20.4 MB|
|4.36.1 (988)||20.6 MB|
|4.36.0 (986)||20.6 MB|
|4.35.2 (985)||20.7 MB|
|4.35.1 (980)||20.7 MB|
|4.35.0 (979)||20.7 MB|
|4.34.1 (978)||20.1 MB|
|4.34.0 (977)||20.1 MB|
|4.33.0 (976)||19.9 MB|
|4.31.2 (974)||19.5 MB|
|4.31.1 (973)||19.5 MB|
|4.31.0 (972)||19.5 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required