myTuner Radio App: FM Radio + Internet Radio Tuner Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 100,978 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Internet radio: more than 50000 online radio stations, free radio FM, live radio|
About myTuner Radio App: FM Radio + Internet Radio Tuner APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWith myTuner Radio app you can listen to live radio streaming from all over the world on your android phone or tablet. With a modern, beautiful and easy to use interface, myTuner gives you the best experience when it comes to listening to online radio, internet radio, AM and FM radio.
- listen to more than 50,000 radio stations from more than 200 countries and territories;
- follow your favorite shows and more than 1 million podcasts;
- choose amongst sports, news, music, comedy and more;
- keep listening to free radio online while using other apps;
- find out which song is currently playing on the radio (depending on the station);
- listen to FM radio even if you are abroad (internet radio);
- search by country, city, genre or use the search tool to easily find a station or podcast;
- add an online radio or podcast to your favorites list;
- set an alarm to wake up with the FM radio station you love;
- set a sleep timer to turn the app off automatically;
- listen through the smartphone's loudspeakers or via Bluetooth or Chromecast;
- share with friends via Social Media, SMS or Email.
⭐ USER REVIEWS
Searching for the best radio app? Look no further!
With more than 90k reviews, myTuner Radio has an average rating of 4.4 (out of 5.0). Thank you everyone!
Our promise is to continue improving our users experience by providing the best playback quality and the most reliable app that outperforms competitors.
🎧 LISTEN EVERYWHERE
You can listen to your favorite radio stations on mobile, web, desktop, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Android TV, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku and other set-top boxes), connected cars (Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, InControl Apps - Jaguar & Land Rover, Bosch mySpin...), wearables, Alexa, Sonos and other. And we are working hard to make myTuner available in the broadest range of devices and gear.
Our mission is to ensure that every music lover can listen to the best radio stations the world has to offer, anytime and anywhere. We already have more than 50,000 radio stations in our database, but still, if you do not find the station you're looking for, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will try to add that radio station as soon as possible, so that you don't miss out on your favorite music and shows.
Note: myTuner Radio app requires an internet connection, 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network in order to tune in radio stations. Some FM radio stations may not work/fail to play because their stream is temporarily offline.
More info @:
What's new in version 7.936- Bug fixes and improvements;
We are always making improvements on the app from time to time to provide a better experience to our users. If you enjoy using our app please give us a review on each update!
How to install myTuner Radio App: FM Radio + Internet Radio Tuner APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download myTuner Radio App: FM Radio + Internet Radio Tuner APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appgeneration.itunerfree-v7.936.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|7.936 (329000300)||37.8 MB|
|7.934 (329000298)||37.8 MB|
|7.932 (329000296)||37.8 MB|
|7.64 (329000284)||37.8 MB|
|7.5 (329000278)||36.5 MB|
|7.3.37 (329000256)||35.8 MB|
|7.2.92 (329000211)||35.8 MB|
|7.2.7 (329000207)||35.8 MB|
|7.1.19 (329000199)||35.2 MB|
|7.1.16 (329000196)||35.2 MB|
|7.9.56 (324000320)||33.1 MB|
|7.9.55 (324000319)||33.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required