Google Family Link for parents Apk
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 81,899 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Set screen time limits, manage apps, and view app activity for your kids device.|
About Google Family Link for parents APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionTry the free Family Link parental controls app from Google. Whether your children are younger or in their teens, the Family Link app lets you set digital ground rules remotely from your own device to help guide them as they learn, play, and explore online. For children under 13 (or the applicable age of consent in your country), Family Link also lets you create a Google Account for your child that's like your account, with access to most Google services.
With Family Link parental controls, you can:
Guide them to good content
• View their app activity - Not all screen time is the same. Help your child make healthy decisions about what they do on their Android device, with activity reports showing how much time they’re spending on their favorite apps. You can see daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
• Manage their apps - Handy notifications let you approve or block apps your child wants to download from the Google Play Store. You can also manage in-app purchases, and hide specific apps on their device, all remotely from your own device.
• Feed their curiosity - It can be hard to figure out what apps are right for your child, so Family Link shows you teacher-recommended apps on Android that you can add directly to their device.
Keep an eye on screen time
• Set limits - It’s up to you to decide the right amount of screen time for your child. Family Link lets you set time limits and a bedtime for their supervised devices, so you can help them find a good balance.
• Lock their device - Whether it’s time to go play outside, have dinner, or just spend time together, you can remotely lock a supervised device whenever it’s time to take a break.
See where they are
• It’s helpful to be able to find your child when they’re on the go. You can use Family Link to help locate them as long as they’re carrying their Android devices.
• Family Link’s tools vary depending on your child’s device. See a list of compatible devices at families.google.com/familylink/setup
• While Family Link helps you manage your child's purchases and downloads from Google Play, they will not need approval to install app updates (including updates that expand permissions), apps you have previously approved, or apps that have been shared in Family Library. Parents should regularly review their child’s installed apps and app permissions in Family Link.
• You should carefully review the apps on your child’s supervised device and disable those you don’t want them to use. Note that you may not be able to disable some pre-installed apps.
• To see the location of your child or teen’s device, it must be powered on, recently active, and connected to the internet.
• Teacher-recommended apps are only available on Android devices in the US to parents of children of certain ages.
• While Family Link provides tools to manage your child’s online experience, it does not make the internet safe. Rather, it is intended to give parents choices about how their kids use the internet, and encourage conversations about internet use.
What's new in version 1.77.0.F.376877401New features: Select Always Allowed Apps that your child can use after daily limit, and do not count towards screen time limit. Also see your child’s Android phone battery status.
How to install Google Family Link for parents APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Google Family Link for parents APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.google.android.apps.kids.familylink-v1.77.0.F.376877401.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.77.0.F.376877401 (510199)||8.5 MB|
|1.76.0.E.369500439 (484783)||27.2 MB|
|1.75.0.D.365854744 (457711)||26.9 MB|
|1.74.0.C.362618048 (435286)||43.8 MB|
|1.74.0.C.362618048 (435284)||30.4 MB|
|1.74.0.C.362618048 (435283)||26.6 MB|
|1.73.0.B.360245008 (414550)||43.6 MB|
|1.73.0.B.360245008 (414548)||29.9 MB|
|1.73.0.B.360245008 (414547)||26.1 MB|
|1.72.0.A.353908584 (395506)||42.7 MB|
|1.72.0.A.353908584 (395504)||28.8 MB|
|1.72.0.A.353908584 (395503)||25.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required