PetCoach - Ask a vet for free Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 950 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Ask vets for free health, nutrition and behavior advice about your dog or cat|
About PetCoach - Ask a vet for free APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPetCoach is the leading source of free veterinary advice. Ask questions about your pet's health, nutrition, behavior, or any other topic, and obtain trusted answers for free from verified veterinarians and other pet experts.
KEY FEATURES OF PETCOACH:
- Reliable: Obtain direct advice from certified US veterinarians, dog trainers, pet nutritionists and other experts.
- Convenient: Ask a vet anywhere, anytime, and receive your answer for free.
- Immediate: We might already have your answer! Before submitting your question, try searching among our thousands of pet related questions and answers from pet owners like you.
- Clear all your doubts: Learn how to potty train your puppy, stop your cat's itching and scratching, obtain a second opinion about your dog's nutrition, discover how to prevent fleas and ticks...you name it!
- For every pet: Whether you own a Labrador Retriever, a Pug, an American Shorthair cat, a guinea pig or a pony, PetCoach experts can help you.
- Your trusted source of information: Additionally, PetCoach contains hundreds of vet-authored articles about pet health, behavior, nutrition and care. Learn why your dog eats grass, what your kitten’s meowing means, or which common foods are poisonous to your pet.
Have any questions or ideas on how to improve PetCoach? Let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
PetCoach is a service that provides trusted answers to everyday questions about your pet's wellness, but it is not a substitute for in-office exams or for regular veterinary care. Veterinarians on PetCoach do not provide diagnosis or prescribe medications. If you think your dog, cat or any other pet presents a serious medical condition or requires urgent care, please contact your local veterinary hospital immediately.
PetCoach is a Petco company.
What's new in version 2.5.52-- ADA compliance
-- Layout fixes
-- Bug fixes
How to install PetCoach - Ask a vet for free APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download PetCoach - Ask a vet for free APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (co.petcoach-v2.5.52.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.5.52 (2030252)||50.9 MB|
|2.5.4 (2030248)||50.6 MB|
|2.5.2 (2030156)||24.6 MB|
|2.5.1 (2030155)||24.5 MB|
|2.4.9 (2030154)||23.4 MB|
|2.4.8 (2030153)||22.5 MB|
|2.4.6 (2030151)||22.5 MB|
|2.4.5 (2030150)||9.4 MB|
|2.4.4 (2030149)||8.2 MB|
|2.4.3 (2030148)||8.2 MB|
|2.4.2 (2030138)||8.2 MB|
|2.4.1 (2030128)||8.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required