This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 683,626 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Protect privacy. Lock apps, hide photos. Supports fingerprint lock & cloud sync.|
About AppLock APK
Table Of Contents
Description★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries, supports 45 languages.★
Protect privacy with password, pattern, fingerprint lock.
☞ AppLock can lock Facebook, WhatsApp, Gallery, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy. Ensure security.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos. Hidden pictures and videos are vanished from Gallery and only visible in the photo and video vault. Protect private memories easily. No pin, no way.
☞AppLock has random keyboard and invisible pattern lock. No more worry people may peep the pin or pattern. More safe!
★ With AppLock, you will:
Never worry about parents check your Snapchat, TikTok!
Never worry about friends borrow your phone to play games with mobile data again!
Never worry about a workmate gets your phone to look the gallery again!
Never worry about someone reads private data in your apps again!
Never worry about kids mess up Settings, send wrong messages, paying games again!
1)How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2)How to open hidden AppLock?
Please update to the latest version and then try the following four methods to open hidden AppLock:
Open your Gallery, select a picture, click the share button. Find "Open AppLock" and click it.
Long press the home screen, click Widgets. Find "Open AppLock" and drag it to the home screen.
3. Dial pad
Enter *#*#12345#*#* in your dial pad.
Open any link in the browser:
3)How to stop uninstalling AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in Protect of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password. You can disable Advanced Protection when you don't want it.
4)I forgot my password, How to find it?
Update to the latest version first. And then tap AppLock icon, click the icon at top right corner of lock page, tap 'forgot password'.
1. Security answer: enter security answer, click 'reset password'.
2. Security email: click 'send code to security email', input reset code, click 'reset password'.
• Lock apps with password, pattern, or fingerprint lock.
• Vault: hide pictures and videos
• Well-designed Themes
• Incognito browser: no history record
• Private SNS: log in multiple accounts
• Intruder Selfie: take photos of invaders.
• Customized background, select a favorite picture
• Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups
• Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time
• Location Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to location
• Hide AppLock icon
• Advanced Protection: prevent AppLock being killed by task killer
• Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code
• Force stopped cover
• Lock switch (WiFi, Bluetooth, sync)
• AppLock widget: enable/disable AppLock with one tap
• Quick lock switch: Lock/unlock in notification bar
• Lock system settings to prevent a mess by kids
• Allow a brief exit: no need password, pattern, fingerprint again within set time
• Prevent uninstalling apps
• Low memory usage.
• Power saving mode
AppLock uses the Device Administrator permission.
To enable Advanced Protection, please activate AppLock as "device administrator". It's only used for preventing intruders uninstalling AppLock.
AppLock uses Accessibility service.
To enable Power saving mode, please allow Accessibility services. The service is only used to remind users with disabilities to unlock apps, and reduce battery usage.
Please be assured that AppLock will never use these permissions to access your private data.
Feel free to send your feedback to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Official SNS account
What's new in version 3.3.21. Disguise the AppLock icon.
2. Added phone cleaner function.
How to install AppLock APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download AppLock APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.domobile.applockwatcher-v3.3.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.3.2 (2020123001)||13.3 MB|
|3.3.1 (2020122901)||13.3 MB|
|3.3.0 (2020122301)||13.3 MB|
|3.2.2 (2020091501)||12.2 MB|
|3.2.1 (2020082801)||12.2 MB|
|3.2.0 (2020082701)||12.2 MB|
|3.1.10 (2020060901)||11.4 MB|
|3.1.8 (2020042801)||11.5 MB|
|3.1.7 (2020042201)||11.5 MB|
|3.1.6 (2020042101)||11.5 MB|
|3.1.5 (2020031701)||9.8 MB|
|3.1.3 (2020022601)||8.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required