This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 11,341 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||Round up your device|
About Cornerfly APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionCornerfly adds rounded corners to your display for a much smoother look.
Most hardware cases of devices are designed with rounded corners but display itself has squared corners. This application will round your display corners to merge it with your case corners.
Cornerfly offers many settings for customization and you can configure it for each application.
Try Cornerfly now for yourself and report some Feedback.
• Plus - Corner sizing and removes advertising
• Donates - Support this project with some small donations
• Internet - used for advertisements
• Access network - used to receive advertisements
• System overlay - used for draw over apps
• Billing - used for in app billing products
Also you can help with translations here https://www.localize.im/v/wB
What's new in version 1.14.RC2[release 1.14.RC2]
• Fix: Reboot bug
• Downgrade: if you want to downgrade see changelog inside app
• Requirement: Due to policy changes of Google it's not allowed to use Accessibility Service anymore if the app does not help people with disabilities. On Lollipop and higher versions the usage access permission is required for this.
• Requirement: On Android O and above it's not possible anymore to draw over statusbar or lockscreen.
How to install Cornerfly APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Cornerfly APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.flyperinc.cornerfly-v1.14.RC2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.14.RC2 (24)||2.6 MB|
|1.14.RC1 (22)||2.6 MB|
|1.13.RC1 (20)||2.7 MB|
|1.11.RC2 (17)||2.7 MB|
|1.11.RC1 (16)||2.7 MB|
|1.10.RC1 (15)||2.6 MB|
|1.09.RC2 (14)||2.7 MB|
|1.08.RC1 (12)||2.7 MB|
|1.07.RC1 (11)||2.7 MB|
|1.06.RC1 (10)||2.7 MB|
|1.05.RC1 (9)||2.6 MB|
|1.04.RC2 (8)||2.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required