Alphabet for Kids ABC Learning - English Apk
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 5,677 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.2+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Alphabet for Kids - Learning and identification of English letters, alphabets|
About Alphabet for Kids ABC Learning - English APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionHere comes an app with music and colorful letters to help your toddler learn Alphabets in English! Best educational games for kids to Learn English letters and help writing the alphabet. Looking for a fun, free game & simple educational app to help your toddler learn phonics and flashcard letters of the alphabet? Look no further than Alphabet for Kids Abc
Alphabet for Kids Abc is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. It features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun matching exercises. Any toddler, kindergartener or preschool age child can learn English and the English alphabet simply by following the arrows with their finger. In this kid-friendly educational app, toddlers are focused on English alphabet reading and writing
• A colorful early education app that helps children learn the English alphabet
• Includes mini games, phonics pairing, letter matching, puzzle, quiz and more
• Uppercase and lowercase letters to trace, listen to, and match
• Learn the alphabet game: Your kid will be busy and entertained with these colorful endless alphabets in the ABC Playground, enjoy alphabet song. Preschool Memory Game is designed to learn sequence alphabetical letters with HD Flash cards. Perfect learning games for 4 year old toddlers
• Alphabet for Kids Abc Fun Free - An educational preschool Abc Game app which makes learning fun & easy for toddlers
• Alphabets includes English letters A to Z, with puzzles and memory games for kids
• Kids alphabet games - Preschool English learning app for kids 2-4 years old
• Alphabet flashcards - Learning and identification of the alphabets & letters through ABC flashcards for kids game made easy and fun with games having large flash cards
• Alphabet sounds learning app - will help with the recognition of letters of alphabet for preschool kids, toddlers with simple and interactive user friendly interface and helps build memory
• Includes alphabet song, which is great for helping toddler's brain grow to learn quick
• Alphabet sounds learning app is made to learn things in a different way as compared to the native way of practicing using a pencil and paper, really interesting for toddlers
• Kids learning game - includes educational learning games for kids, free games and puzzles for preschool children, which helps writing and kids learn to read
• Alphabet for kids is an ABC kids tracing and phonics game & is very easy educational
• Memory puzzle game help develop their concentration and cognition skills
• Kids alphabet learning app with sound will keep your toddlers entertained, educated and quiet in a car, in a restaurant, on a plane or everywhere
• Read, Play, learn, and also practice alphabets. Educational & extremely easy to learn for children with human voice for Alphabets
• First Grade Learning Games with Simple, large and cute ABC alphabets for kids, to be remembered easily
• ABC for kids helps learn Alphabets & letters A to Z with pronunciation & cute fun graphics. It's Educational and fun games for kids play
• Kids learn very quickly through play. Kids learn Alphabets for fun Free is an interactive educational game through which your child can develop hand-eye coordination and observation skills
• Baby phone game help with the Vocabulary Builder of letters of the alphabet & improve memory
• Best Kids alphabet games with ABC flashcards for toddlers
★★★★★ Turn your smartphone or tablet into a fun toy phone for your kid ★★★★★
What's new in version 1.4- Updated mini games - Monkey Game & Peek-a-boo game
- Updated Alphabet tracing worksheets
- Bug fixes and improved performance
- Removed Location access
How to install Alphabet for Kids ABC Learning - English APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Alphabet for Kids ABC Learning - English APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.firststep.alphabats-v1.4.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.4 (36)||9.8 MB|
|1.33 (33)||11.1 MB|
|1.32 (32)||11.1 MB|
|1.28 (28)||10.3 MB|
|1.26 (26)||9.9 MB|
|1.25 (25)||9.4 MB|
|1.23 (23)||9.2 MB|
|1.21 (21)||9.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required