Managed DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV for Organizations Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.5/5, based on 13 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Pre-configurable and deployable CalDAV/CardDAV synchronization suite|
About Managed DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV for Organizations APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionATTENTION: Please ***DO NOT*** use this app as a single user – it will not work without remote configuration!
Managed DAVx⁵ has the same awesome sychronization capabilities as the original DAVx⁵ but comes with great additional features for businesses and organizations. Primarily this version is aimed to be rolled out for employees of an organization that wants to have CalDAV & CardDAV available on Android devices. Managed DAVx⁵ must be pre-configured by an admin. It can be done within minutes - and no programming is required!
Remote configuration can be distributed using:
* EMM/MDM, Android Enterprise
* Network service discovery (DNS-SD)
* Network DNS (unicast)
* QR code
* Use your own Base URL
* Use your own company logo
* Password-free setup via client certificates possible
* Lots of pre-configurable settings such as contact group method, proxy settings, WiFi settings etc.
* Additional fields to set for "Admin contact", "Support phone" and a website link.
***Requirements*** for using Managed DAVx⁵
- A deployment method to distribute Managed DAVx5 (like an MDM/EMM solution)
- A possibility to distribute the configuration (MDM/EMM, Network, QR code)
- A valid subscription (please view your options on www.davx5.com and get your free demo)
What's new in version 3.3.8-mgdManaged DAVx5 only:
* new setting to remotely set the default sync interval for contacts, calendars and tasks
* vCard nickname and Website URL: treat `TYPE` value as case-insensitive
* CalDAV: don't show collections which are not calendars/task lists in the list
* BatchOperation: fix back references when the transaction has to be split multiple times
* debug info: include interface name and DNS servers
* minor improvements and bug fixes
How to install Managed DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV for Organizations APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Managed DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV for Organizations APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.davdroid.managed-v3.3.8-mgd.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.3.8-mgd (303080002)||9.3 MB|
|3.3.7-mgd (303070006)||9.2 MB|
|3.3.6-mgd1 (303060004)||9.2 MB|
|3.3.6-mgd (303060003)||9.2 MB|
|18.104.22.168-mgd1 (302010402)||8.8 MB|
|22.214.171.124-mgd (302010401)||8.8 MB|
|3.0-mgd2 (300000004)||9 MB|
|3.0-mgd1 (300000003)||9 MB|
|2.6.5-mgd (334)||9.1 MB|
|2.6.4-mgd (331)||9.1 MB|
|126.96.36.199-mgd (329)||9.1 MB|
|2.6.3-mgd (328)||9.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required