AIS Mobile WallBoard Apk
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 316 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)|
|Author's Notes||AIS,AIS Mobile,AIS Mobile WallBoard,AIS WallBoard,AIS WallBoard,WallBoard|
About AIS Mobile WallBoard APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAIS Mobile Wallboard
-Allows corporate workforces to upload video, picture to back office system by GPRS / EDGE / 3G
-Content Management support
- Video Capture (3GP/QuickTime)
- Photo Capture
- Picture Size Available
- 640 x 480 / 800 x 600 / 1600 x 1200
- Upload Picture and Video and Send back to office real time
- Can put info and description with picture and video
- Location geotagging support
- Gallery View for play back picture and video
Web Application (Back-end)
- Show all picture and Video with Gallery View via Web Site www.ais.co.th/mobilewallboard
- Edit Info and description of picture and video
- Get Location information from Picture and Video by GPS / A-GPS (Only Device support)
- Easy to Manage Mobile Wallboard User with Mobile User Management
- Show report for easy searching tools with category ex. User , Mobile number , Date ,Topic .
*Exclusive for AIS’s Corporate Customers*
Compatible with Android 2.2 or later
What's new in version 4.0.0- Categories Tagging
- Multiple Photos/Videos for 1 Job submission
- User Interface and Performance Improvements
How to install AIS Mobile WallBoard APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download AIS Mobile WallBoard APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ais.wallboard-v4.0.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.0.0 (10)||1.3 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required