CuriosityStream - Watch Documentaries Online (TV) Apk
|Rating||3.7/5, based on 76 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Stream HD documentaries on a wide range of subjects, from science to history.|
About CuriosityStream - Watch Documentaries Online (TV) APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionCuriosityStream is the world's first on-demand streaming service for award-winning documentaries that enlighten, entertain and inspire.
Watch CuriosityStream originals like Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, Miniverse, and First Man, in addition to BBC Documentaries like The Wonders of Life and Horizon. Dive deep into your favorite science, technology, nature and history documentaries.
If you are not a CuriosityStream member, simply sign up at curiositystream.com and enjoy immediate access to our documentaries and series.
CuriosityStream membership benefits:
• Unlimited streaming of the best in documentary programming
• HD documentaries available anywhere, anytime on multiple devices
• Browse titles with multiple search tools that help you find your favorite subject area
• Sort shows by length and type so you find exactly what you want to watch quickly and easily
• Rate your favorite shows and get recommendations for related content
• Bookmark shows to watch later or resume watching previously viewed shows on other devices
Internet access and valid payment method are necessary to start your subscription. You can cancel your subscription at anytime by going to "Your Account" on the CuriosityStream website. No refund or credit for partial monthly subscriptions.
What's new in version 2.38.3Bug fixes, stability and performance improvements.
How to install CuriosityStream - Watch Documentaries Online (TV) APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download CuriosityStream - Watch Documentaries Online (TV) APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.curiosity.curiositystream.androidtv-v2.38.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.38.3 (145)||17.7 MB|
|2.38 (142)||17.7 MB|
|2.37 (141)||17.8 MB|
|2.31.1 (139)||17.7 MB|
|2.31 (138)||17.7 MB|
|2.28 (136)||15.9 MB|
|2.24 (134)||15.8 MB|
|2.23 (133)||14.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required