Lets VPN - The VPN that Always Connects Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 27,551 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐The VPN that Always Connects|
About Lets VPN - The VPN that Always Connects APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionLets VPN, the most advanced VPN.
* Unlimited data for every monthly plan. All you need to do is to enjoy the fast speed and safe Internet.
* Easy to use, no personal information required to use the service.
* Free download and offer a 1 day free trial.
* Choose yourself the best server from multiple options
What's new in version 2.16.3- Fix some bugs
- Optimize the situation of Lets VPN bounce ads
- Dear! Update soon~
How to install Lets VPN - The VPN that Always Connects APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Lets VPN - The VPN that Always Connects APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (world.letsgo.booster.android.pro-v2.16.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.16.3 (8751)||16.4 MB|
|2.16.2 (8746)||16.9 MB|
|2.16.1 (8732)||16.9 MB|
|2.16.0 (8727)||16.8 MB|
|2.15.1 (8719)||15.2 MB|
|2.15.0 (8704)||15.7 MB|
|2.14.2 (8677)||14.3 MB|
|2.14.1 (8672)||14.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required