Peak – Brain Games & Training Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.3/5, based on 479,779 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Author's Notes||Train Your Brain Today With Fun, Challenging Brain Training Games 🚀|
About Peak – Brain Games & Training APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPeak is the fun, free brain training workout designed around you. Peak uses brain games and puzzles to challenge memory, language and critical thinking to keep your mind active.
With brain games made in partnership with academics from leading universities like Cambridge and NYU, and more than 12m downloads, Peak is a fun, challenging brain training experience.
It takes just 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults, and new brain training workouts every day, there is always a fun challenge waiting for you.
- Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
- Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and brain game performance.
- Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
- Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and more.
- Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
- Selected by Google as Editor's Choice.
- More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
- Get personalised brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
- Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.” - The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.” - The Wall Street Journal
“The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.” - Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
What's new in version 4.11.0Your brain is unique and that’s why Coach creates personal workouts just for you. But we all have specific skills we want to challenge and so we’re introducing Workout Selection. You can select from a range of workouts, each one specially created for you. Interested in language? Try our language workout! Only have 5 minutes to train? Our 5 minute Coffee Break workout is perfect!
How to install Peak – Brain Games & Training APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Peak – Brain Games & Training APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.brainbow.peak.app-v4.11.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.11.0 (800917)||105.5 MB|
|4.10.2 (800916)||105.6 MB|
|4.10.1 (800915)||105.6 MB|
|4.10.0 (800914)||105.6 MB|
|4.9.1 (800913)||105.9 MB|
|4.9.0 (800912)||105.9 MB|
|4.8.0 (800911)||105.7 MB|
|4.7.0 (800910)||105.6 MB|
|4.6.2 (800909)||106.2 MB|
|4.6.1 (800908)||106.2 MB|
|4.5.2 (800906)||105.6 MB|
|4.5.1 (800905)||105.6 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required