Account Book - Money Management Apk
|Rating||4.6/5, based on 16,283 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow)|
|Author's Notes||Manage your personal budget or commercial accounts|
About Account Book - Money Management APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionAccount Book is a powerful money manager for both personal and commercial accounting:
Monitor your personal budget or cash flow of your business.
COMPREHENSIVE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Create income, expense, bank, credit card, bill, payable, receivable, debit, credit, saving, exchange, budget accounts.
- Create customer, supplier, inventory, personnel or cash accounts for different projects of your business.
FOLLOW THE PAYMENT DATES
- Follow sale, tax, payment, and bill dates.
- Create repeating transactions such as rent, salary, bank credit.
- Be informed about incoming payments and bills. Get notifications and never miss any of them.
ACCESS FROM EVERYWHERE
- Login with your password from [http://defter.net](http://defter.net/) from your computer.
- Analyse accounts with advanced reports
- See your financial statement with summary reports
- Send account reports as Excel files via email
- Share accounts with your business partners, co-workers or accountants
- Create and share customer accounts
- Follow transactions with suppliers or other busines owners
- Create and share separate budgets for family members
- Access from many devices simultaneously
- Offline access
- No need to backup. All of your data are always under protection
- Budget, Cash, Bank, Credit Card, Inventory, Stock, Personnel, Saving, Payable / Receivable accounts
- 16 languages
- More than 150 currencies and units
- Advanced and simple account management
- Advanced search
- App lock
- Comprehensive help content
- Fast response to feedbacks
- New features which are consistently added with the experience of more than 1,000,000+ users
What's new in version 8.0.1Bug fixes, UI improvements
How to install Account Book - Money Management APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Account Book - Money Management APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bizce.accountbook-v8.0.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|8.0.1 (89)||5.1 MB|
|8.0 (87)||5.1 MB|
|7.7.8 (86)||5 MB|
|7.7.7 (85)||6.4 MB|
|7.7.6 (84)||6.4 MB|
|7.7.5 (81)||6.4 MB|
|7.7.4 (80)||6.4 MB|
|7.7.3 (79)||6.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required