TuneIn Radio: News, Sports & Online Music Stations Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 1,903,102 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Listen to live sports, news, free music on local AM FM radio stations & podcasts|
About TuneIn Radio: News, Sports & Online Music Stations APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionFROM NOW ON, THIS IS RADIO.
TuneIn brings together live news, sports, music, podcasts and radio stations from around the world.
With live and on-demand audio from the voices you trust, on any device, you're never without something amazing to listen to.
ALL YOUR AUDIO IN ONE APP.
• News: Listen to and stay informed with live 24/7 news from local, national and global news sources, including CNBC, CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, NPR and BBC.
• Sports: Listen to your sports team wherever you go with local, national and global sports talk stations. Follow live NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL and college sports games.
• Music: Soundtrack your life with listening to exclusive music stations and channels, including Today's Hits, Classic Rock Hits and Country Roads.
• Podcasts: We've got all your must listen podcasts right here.
• Radio: Stream over 100,000 AM, FM and internet radio stations broadcasting from 197 countries.
GET THE FULL STREAMING EXPERIENCE.
When you sign up for TuneIn Premium, our optional monthly subscription service, you also get:
• Commercial-Free News: The only place where you can listen to CNBC, CNN, FOX News Radio, MSNBC and Bloomberg Media without commercials.
• Commercial-Free Music: Jam out to nonstop songs without ever encountering an ad.
• Less Ads: Enjoy more listening and fewer commercials across all 100,000 radio stations.
TOP 5 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD TUNEIN:
1. NEWS FROM ALL SIDES
Experience live 24/7 news from national and global sources like CNN, MSNBC, FOX News Radio, BBC, NPR, CNBC and Cheddar, along with local radio stations like KQED-FM, WNYC-FM, KCRW, WHYY, WTMJ and WAMU. You can even hear many of your favorite news shows as podcasts.
2. SPORTS TALK THAT MATTERS
Listen to your sports team wherever you go with local, national and global sports talk stations with live event streaming, pregame and postgame analysis, and team centric sports podcasts.
You can also stream live play-by-play of the biggest games from stations like ESPN Radio and talkSPORT, along with on-demand podcasts covering your football, baseball, basketball and hockey obsession from every angle. Plus, follow live NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL and college sports games.
3. MUSIC FOR EVERY MOOD
Bounce between TuneIn's exclusive music stations curated for every mood, music taste and activity. Plus, keep discovering new songs with the best online AM/FM radio stations in the world, including WHUR-FM, 107.5 WBLS, WQXR-FM, 97.9 WSKQ-FM and Hot 97 WQHT-FM.
4. ALL YOUR FAVORITE PODCASTS
From trending chart-toppers to all-time favorites, follow classic podcasts shows like RadioLab, Stuff You Should Know and TED Radio Hour, and top-rated podcasts hits like NPR's Up First, NYT's The Daily, Wow in the World, and more.
5. LISTEN EVERYWHERE
In addition to the mobile and desktop app, TuneIn is available for free on hundreds of connected devices, including smart watches, CarPlay, Google Home, Amazon Echo and Alexa, Sonos, Bose, Roku, Chromecast and more.
Subscribe to TuneIn Radio Premium through the free app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew every month at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the then-current subscription period. Your Google account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google account settings.
What's new in version 27.1.1Here's what's new with the latest TuneIn app release:
• Android Automotive updates
• Now supporting Swedish language
• General bug fixes and improvements
Share your experience by writing a review in the Google Play Store. For technical help, please email email@example.com.
How to install TuneIn Radio: News, Sports & Online Music Stations APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download TuneIn Radio: News, Sports & Online Music Stations APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (tunein.player-v27.1.1.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|27.1.1 (264714)||13.4 MB|
|27.1 (264556)||13.4 MB|
|27.0.1 (264526)||13.4 MB|
|26.9.2 (264407)||13.3 MB|
|26.9.1 (264354)||13.3 MB|
|26.8.2 (264338)||13.2 MB|
|26.7.1 (264076)||13.2 MB|
|26.7 (263898)||13.2 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required