Podcast Addict: Podcast, Radio, Audiobook & RSS Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 536,466 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Podcast, Audiobook, Radio, Player, Youtube and RSS news from a single app|
About Podcast Addict: Podcast, Radio, Audiobook & RSS APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionPodcast Addict is the #1 Podcast App on Android with over 10M downloads, 500K reviews, 2 Billion episodes downloaded and an average rating of 4.7/5
Podcast Addict allows you to manage Podcast, Radio, Audiobook, Live stream, YouTube, SoundCloud channels and RSS News feeds from a single app.
Getting started: https://podcastaddict.com/getting_started
Bugs & Suggestions: http://bit.ly/podcastAddict
Minimal permission requirement
Please contact me in case you have any issue/question.
The app is free and unrestricted. It displays a small ad banner at the bottom of the screen.
If you want to support Podcast Addict and/or disable the ad banner, you can do so via an In-App purchase.
SUBSCRIPTION / DISCOVERY
• Search by podcast name or keywords (2M podcasts / 50M+ episodes)
• Use the search engine of your choice: Podcast Addict, Apple Podcast or The Podcast Index
• Browse popular podcasts by category
• Browse podcast networks (NPR, Gimlet, BBC, Serial, Ted Talks, ...)
• Get custom recommendations based on your subscriptions
• Find similar podcasts to the one you listen to
• Paste the podcast RSS/ATOM feed url. Also works with iTunes / Apple Podcast, SoundCloud, YouTube channels and playlists urls
• Support private / premium podcasts via RSS feeds
PLAYBACK / AUDIO EFFECTS
• Built-in audio effects such as playback speed, volume boost, skip silence, mono playback. Works while streaming or playing downloaded files
• Variable playback speed for video podcasts
• Multiple playlists support
• Advanced playback features like Shuffle mode, Loop mode and Sleep timer
• Works as a standalone player (MP3, Audiobook, local files, streaming)
• Full chapter support
• Chromecast support (with local files/audiobooks support)
• SONOS support
• Automatic update, download, playlist & deletion (Set a specific time so your favorite podcasts can be downloaded before you wake up)
• Custom settings by podcast
• Control the app through Intents with 3rd party apps
• Automatic cloud backup
• Backup / restore subscriptions (OPML file compatible with other podcast apps)
• Full app backup / restore
• SD card storage
• Podcasts reviews
• Reorder podcast and radio subscriptions by drag and drop
• Android wear notifications & controls, Android Auto, Pebble ...
• Live stream radio search engine (150K radio stations)
• Bookmarks / Notes
• Review your favorite podcasts
• iTunes / Apple Podcast reviews
• Premium / private / Authenticated feeds & podcasts
• Search based podcasts (handle a search request as a podcast)
• Virtual podcasts / Audiobooks (handle a folder content as a podcast)
• Visual customization
• Full screen reading mode for RSS news feed
• Advanced filtering by type/keywords/duration to show/hide episodes
• Advanced sharing features (full description, Twitter, ...)
• Playback Statistics
• Chinese: HK Reporter
• English: 5by5, BBC, CBS Radio News, CBS Sport Radio, CNN, Criminal, Crooked Media, Earwolf, ESPN, FrogPants, Gimlet, LibriVox, Loyal Books, MSNBC, My Favorite Murder, NASA, Nerdist, Netflix, NPR, Parcast, PodcastOne, Podiobooks, Public Radio International (PRI), Radiotopia, Relay FM, Serial, Showtime, Slate, Smodcast, S-Town, The Guardian, This American Life (TAL), Ted Talks, The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE), True Crime, TWiT, Wall Street Journal (WSJ), Wondery
• French: Jazz Radio, Radio Campus Paris, Radio Canada, Radio France, Virgin Radio
• German: Deutsche Welle, DRadio Wissen, ORF, SRF, ZDF, WDR
• Italian: Radio24, Rai Radio 1 & 2 & 3
• Misc: 103fm
What's new in version 2021.3[New] Full support of Podcast "Person tag". As soon as podcasters start to include this information in their RSS feed the app will show host and guests names and pictures and will allow you to easily see in which other podcast they are
[New] Full support of Podcast "Location tag" as well
[Fix] Bug preventing from Radio station live stream from working
[Fix] Display bug in the Statistics screen when changing month
How to install Podcast Addict: Podcast, Radio, Audiobook & RSS APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Podcast Addict: Podcast, Radio, Audiobook & RSS APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.bambuna.podcastaddict-v2021.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2021.3 (20394)||22.1 MB|
|2021.2 (20374)||21.8 MB|
|2021.1 (20365)||21.8 MB|
|2020.18.1 (20356)||21.9 MB|
|2020.18 (20352)||21.9 MB|
|2020.17 (20351)||25.6 MB|
|2020.16 (20338)||21.8 MB|
|2020.15 (20322)||21.6 MB|
|2020.14 (20305)||25.4 MB|
|2020.13 (20287)||25.6 MB|
|2020.12 (20260)||25.4 MB|
|2020.11 (20252)||25 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required