Randstad Jobs Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.9/5, based on 260 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Who’s hiring? Use Randstad Jobs to quickly search and apply for a job you love.|
About Randstad Jobs APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWelcome to the Randstad Jobs app, the best way to connect with recruiters and find the best jobs for you. Use the app to quickly sort through open positions, apply to them in minutes, and get your resumes in front of our recruiters. We're making your job search fast and stress-free!
- Sort through jobs using your personalized "Job Deck"
- Swipe left to remove jobs from search results
- Swipe right to save them to your favorites
- Use your phone's GPS to quickly search for jobs near you
- Search jobs by title, contract type, and location
- Too busy to apply now? Save jobs to your favorites and apply at a more convenient time
- Easily view and read job descriptions
- Easily apply for jobs using app
- Create, upload, or import resumes from Dropbox, Google Docs, or iCloud
- Enjoy a simple, two-minute application process
- Easy account creation and sign-in using your Facebook or Google account.
What's new in version 3.0.3Thank you for using the Randstad Jobs app! In this update, we’ve made it easier for you to create an account or sign in using Facebook or Google. When you apply to a job, your resume is automatically saved to your account so you can apply quickly the next time you find that perfect job.
How to install Randstad Jobs APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Randstad Jobs APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.RandstadRecruiter-v3.0.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.0.3 (531)||23.3 MB|
|3.0.2 (517)||23.1 MB|
|2.1.5 (493)||9.8 MB|
|2.1.4 (490)||8.8 MB|
|2.1.3 (468)||8.8 MB|
|2.1.2 (450)||9.4 MB|
|2.1.1 (423)||9.4 MB|
|2.1.0 (403)||9.4 MB|
|2.0.12 (386)||9.4 MB|
|2.0.11 (373)||9.4 MB|
|2.0.10 (370)||9.4 MB|
|2.0.9 (366)||9.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required