50 US States Map, Capitals & Flags - American Quiz Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 4,545 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Translated into English. Learn All 50 US States: Their Capitals, Flags and Maps.|
About 50 US States Map, Capitals & Flags - American Quiz APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDo you know where Vermont is located? What city is the capital of Wisconsin? In this game, you will find all 50 states of the United States of America! All 50 state capital cities! All state flags and outline maps! From New England and the Great Lakes to the California coast and the Alaska wilderness!
* Northeast (Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, etc.).
* Midwest (Ohio, Illinois, South Dakota, etc.).
* South (Alabama, Texas, North Carolina, etc.).
* West (Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and others).
Questions are divided into six groups:
1) Guess the name or the postal abbreviation of the state highlighted on the US map (for example, LA is for Louisiana; OK is for Oklahoma).
2) Spell the names of state capitals (e.g. Salt Lake City is the capital of Utah; Lincoln is the capital of Nebraska).
3) Recognize the state by its geographical borders.
4) Game about state flags.
5) Dates of admission to the Union: from the First State––Delaware (December 7, 1787)––to the 50th state Hawaii that joined on August 21, 1959.
6) State nicknames: famous like ‘Sunshine State’ for Florida or ‘The Grand Canyon State’ for Arizona; and less-known such as ‘Land of Enchantment’ for New Mexico or ‘Mountain State’ for West Virginia.
In each group, you can choose several game modes:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - give more than 25 correct answers to win a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards - browse information about each state without guessing.
* Table of all U.S. states.
Additional levels can be downloaded (Android 5.0 and higher):
- US Cities (the pictures of 50 most famous American cities: from Philadelphia to San Diego, from Miami to Seattle).
- State Capitol Buildings (52 photos, including Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico).
- National Parks: photos of all 63 parks from Grand Canyon and Shenandoah to Yosemite and Yellowstone. Demonstrate your knowledge of the American wilderness and prepare for the new adventures!
The app is translated into Spanish and 14 other languages; besides American English, of course.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
It is a great educational game for everyone interested in the geography of the United States of America. Guess the state where you’ve been to and learn about states you will visit in the future. Find the capital and the flag of each state!
What's new in version 3.3.0+ The new flag of Mississippi.
+ New River Gorge National Park and Preserve.
How to install 50 US States Map, Capitals & Flags - American Quiz APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download 50 US States Map, Capitals & Flags - American Quiz APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.asmolgam.states-v3.3.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.3.0 (18)||4 MB|
|3.2.1 (17)||3.8 MB|
|3.2.0 (15)||3.8 MB|
|3.1.0 (14)||3.9 MB|
|3.0.0 (11)||3.6 MB|
|2.3 (10)||27.6 MB|
|2.2 (9)||26.9 MB|
|2.1 (8)||26.8 MB|
|1.5 (6)||32.7 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required