Planner Pro - Personal Organizer Apk
|Rating||4.4/5, based on 12,129 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||A daily schedule app to sync with google calendar and supports tasks & notes.|
About Planner Pro - Personal Organizer APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionDesigned for those people who’re looking for a full-featured app to manage daily life better. Planner Pro, which costs years for designing and coding is now coming out for everybody especially those Franklin Covey Planner heavy users. We combine events, tasks and notes in one place so that you do not need to spend extra money for other apps, and it can be used as day planner, week planner and month planner.
Planner Pro provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
This version is an ad-supported version and has some function restrictions, we also offer an ad-free version which is available as subscription.
Payment models for Premium Subscription:
Please note the subscription is automatically renewed unless you choose to cancel the subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in Subscriptions on Google Play.
Permissions Used in Planner Pro:
1. Calendar: Planner Pro needs this permission to read events from local calendars.
2. Contacts: Planner Pro needs this permission to read contact from local device when you choose to invite an attendee from local contacts.
3. Storage: Planner Pro needs this permission to read photos from Gallery when you choose to upload a photo.
We're glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
What's new in version 5.2Thanks for using Planner Pro! This is a tiny update that we've fixed a minor bug and improved the stability to help us serve you better.
We're glad to hear your feedback. If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, you'll get response in a short time.
How to install Planner Pro - Personal Organizer APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Planner Pro - Personal Organizer APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.appxy.planner-v5.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|5.2 (83)||13.5 MB|
|5.1.1 (82)||13.3 MB|
|5.1 (80)||8.7 MB|
|5.0.7 (78)||8.7 MB|
|5.0.6 (76)||8.7 MB|
|5.0.5 (74)||8.2 MB|
|5.0.4 (73)||8.2 MB|
|5.0.2 (69)||7.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required