SuperVPN Free VPN Client Apk
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 1,600,053 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||SuperVPN, total free VPN client.Easy to use, one click to connecting VPN.|
About SuperVPN Free VPN Client APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionSuperVPN, total free VPN client.
Easy to use, one click to connecting VPN.
Unlimited bandwidth and unlimited free trial time.
* Protect your privacy, keep you safe from 3rd party tracking
* Unblock geographically restricted websites
* No registration required, no settings required
* No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
* One-click to connecting VPN
* No root access needed
* Encrypts your internet traffic
* Top server speed & reliability
* Using most secure VPN solution
The app provides 20 days trial. After 20 days, you can use the app for 60 minutes each session. When session ends, a simple reconnect will get another session.
What's new in version 2.7.2Fix connection issue
Please disable battery optimization for SuperVPN to use it properly, check left menu from app for details
How to install SuperVPN Free VPN Client APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download SuperVPN Free VPN Client APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.jrzheng.supervpnfree-v2.7.2.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.7.2 (102)||12.9 MB|
|2.7.0 (100)||12.5 MB|
|2.6.8 (98)||12.3 MB|
|2.6.7 (97)||10.5 MB|
|2.6.6 (96)||10.6 MB|
|2.6.4 (94)||10.6 MB|
|2.6.3 (93)||10.6 MB|
|2.6.2 (92)||4.4 MB|
|2.6.1 (91)||4.4 MB|
|2.6.0 (90)||4.4 MB|
|2.5.9 (89)||8.1 MB|
|2.5.8 (88)||8.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required