Ada - Your Health Guide Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.7/5, based on 207,433 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean)|
|Author's Notes||Ada is your Personal Health Guide and helps if you're feeling unwell.|
About Ada - Your Health Guide APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionUnderstand what could be wrong if you or someone you care about is not feeling well.
Developed by over 100 doctors & scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions, from a common cold to rare diseases.
Given a 5-star rating by over 90,000 users, Ada helps thousands of people every day to live a healthier life.
How Ada can help you:
1. Tell Ada what's troubling you
2. Answer personalized, simple questions
3. Understand what could be wrong
4. Get instant information relevant to you
• 100% Private – First names only and your data is always safe
• Share Health Data – Share info about your health and activity with your doctor
• Personalized – Unlike a WebMD search, Ada gets to know you and gives health information specific to you
No topic is off the table. Ask Ada about:
• Skin Problems like Rashes, Acne, Bites
• Urinary Complaints
• Sexual Health Problems
• Pregnancy-related Problems
• Infectious Diseases
• Pediatric Concerns, Children’s Health
• Neurologic Disorders
• Mental Health Issues
• Problems Sleeping
• Indigestion Problems
• Vomiting, Diarrhea
• Flu, Cold, Fever, Sore Throat
• Persistent Coughs
• Chronic Diseases
• Cold Sores
• Pink Eye, Eye Infections
• Rheumatic Diseases
You speak, we listen!
Your feedback helps us to improve Ada.
Just send an email to email@example.com
What's new in version 2.49.3Thanks for using Ada! This release brings small bug fixes and performance improvements to help you manage your health better.
If you have any questions or need any help with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to install Ada - Your Health Guide APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Ada - Your Health Guide APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.ada.app-v2.49.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2.49.3 (2010074120)||25.8 MB|
|2.49.2 (2010069910)||25.8 MB|
|2.49.1 (2010067740)||25.8 MB|
|2.48.0 (2010062080)||25.9 MB|
|2.46.4 (2010058250)||25.9 MB|
|2.46.2 (2010057650)||25.9 MB|
|2.45.0 (2010053370)||24.2 MB|
|2.44.0 (2010049610)||17.2 MB|
|2.43.0 (2010045330)||17.2 MB|
|2.42.2 (2010043650)||17.2 MB|
|2.42.0 (2010043370)||27.3 MB|
|2.39.0 (2010037840)||13.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required