PictureThis: Identify Plant, Flower, Weed and More Apk
|Rating||4.5/5, based on 41,679 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Identify plants, flowers, weeds, trees; interesting details and free snap now|
About PictureThis: Identify Plant, Flower, Weed and More APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionInstantly identify plants. Accurate, fast and content rich! In addition to description and plant care tips, enjoy beautiful plant pictures around the world.
PictureThis helps more than 30,000,000 users identify, learn, and enjoy all kinds of plants: flowers, trees, succulents, cacti and more!
When you take a walk during sunny days, have you ever come across a beautiful flower you would know more about? When you’re doing gardening work, have you ever needed tips on plant caring? Simply take a photo of the plant, PictureThis answers all the questions for you.
PictureThis is capable of identifying 10,000+ plant species with accuracy of 98%, better than most human experts. With revolutionary artificial intelligence engine, it’s constantly learning from experts and specialists, identify more and better everyday. And now it’s all at your fingertips! Picture this plant, and enjoy!
- Instantly identify thousands of plants, flowers, and trees with advanced artificial intelligence
- Learn about plants and discover beautiful plant pictures taken by our users around the world
- Get suggestions and advice from a network of friendly horticulture specialists
--Plant care tips and water reminders, help you better grow your lovely plants
- Easy-to-use interface with friendly guides, help you get the best photo
- Quickly and easily share your photos with a growing community of plant lovers
- Keep track of all the plants, trees, and flowers you identify in your own personal collection
PictureThis team hopes to build a vibrant community for plant lovers and help more people know more about plants. PictureThis is also a recommended-app on Google Play.
CONNECT WITH US
What's new in version 3.0.6A few minor bugs have been fixed for smoother user experience.
How to install PictureThis: Identify Plant, Flower, Weed and More APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download PictureThis: Identify Plant, Flower, Weed and More APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (cn.danatech.xingseus-v3.0.6.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|3.0.6 (148)||33.8 MB|
|3.0.5 (147)||33.8 MB|
|3.0.4 (146)||35.1 MB|
|3.0.3 (144)||33.8 MB|
|3.0 (140)||35.1 MB|
|2.12 (136)||34 MB|
|2.11 (132)||34.5 MB|
|2.10.1 (131)||34.9 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required