MFL Platinum 2019 Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||3.7/5, based on 611 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Manage your MFL league, set lineups, see scores, and more!|
About MFL Platinum 2019 APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionMFL Platinum let's you manage your fantasy football leagues from MyFantasyLeague on the go!
• Submit your lineup
• View matchups and live scores
• View league standings
• Read and post messages on your league's message board
• Draft players and view draft results
• Read fantasy football news
• Add or drop players
• Waiver and blind-bid waiver requests
• Propose or respond to trade offers
• View and respond to polls
• Chat with the entire league
• Search players by name, team, or position.
• View the Top Adds, Top Owns, or Top Starters filter.
• View Schedules and Transactions
• Enter your NFL, Fantasy, or Survivor Pool Picks
Add all of your leagues and manage them from one app!
What's new in version 2019.3.3- Changing waiver requests to save immediately with each player added. This better aligns with how the MFL website works, and eliminates the possibility of forgetting to save the waivers.
- Added option to reject and counter a trade offer
- Fixed background refresh, which periodically checks for new chat and message board posts.
How to install MFL Platinum 2019 APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download MFL Platinum 2019 APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.MFLPlatinum.MFLPlatinum-v2019.3.3.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|2019.3.3 (367)||47.9 MB|
|2019.3.2 (359)||52.1 MB|
|2019.3.0 (330)||38.6 MB|
|2019.2.10 (318)||37.4 MB|
|2019.2.9 (316)||37.4 MB|
|2019.2.8 (313)||37.4 MB|
|2019.2.7 (312)||37.4 MB|
|2019.2.5 (301)||36.1 MB|
|2019.2.4 (300)||36.1 MB|
|2019.2.2 (297)||36 MB|
|2019.1.1 (276)||30.8 MB|
|2019.1.0 (275)||30.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required