GMovies - Movie Ticketing App Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.0/5, based on 4,168 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Book seats, buy movie tickets, bye long lines with GMovies!|
About GMovies - Movie Ticketing App APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionBook seats, buy tickets, and say goodbye to long cinema lines with the GMovies app!
· GMovies is the Philippines' only movie ticketing app that aggregates more than 100 cinemas nationwide.
· Book seats & buy movie tickets conveniently for Ayala Malls Cinemas, SM Cinema, Robinsons Movieworld, Theatre Mall & Promenade Greenhills Cinemas, and Cinema 76.
· Whether it's coming soon or now showing, you can check schedules and secure seats to the most highly-anticipated blockbusters!
· Get notified on the latest blockbuster news and movie reviews.
· Earn points towards free tickets by completing tasks with the Reel Rewards program.
· Enjoy exclusive movie promos & get access to discount passes or even free movie tickets!
Get inside, not in line. Download the GMovies app now!
Do you have any questions or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new in version 4.2.6We update the app for a better experience. Get the latest version for the available features.
- See in a first glance the MTRCB movie ratings before booking
- UI enhancement to make movie-going faster and easier.
- Bugs fixes and performance improvements
How to install GMovies - Movie Ticketing App APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download GMovies - Movie Ticketing App APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.globereel-v4.2.6.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|4.2.6 (129)||11.4 MB|
|4.2.4 (128)||11.4 MB|
|4.2.2 (127)||11.2 MB|
|4.2.0 (126)||11.2 MB|
|4.1.6 (124)||10.6 MB|
|4.1.6 (122)||10.6 MB|
|4.1.4 (120)||10.6 MB|
|4.1.2 (119)||10.6 MB|
|4.1.0 (118)||10.6 MB|
|4.0.8 (117)||10.6 MB|
|4.0.6 (116)||9.2 MB|
|4.0.4 (115)||17 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required