|Rating||4.3/5, based on 2,550,071 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||OK - the largest entertainment social network in Russia.|
About OK APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionIt's a place where everyone can find something that interests and excites them.
With the OK app, you can:
– Stay in touch with your nearest and dearest
– Video or voice call your friends free of charge
– Post and edit photos
– Load and watch the most interesting and trending videos
– Listen to your favourite music and discover your friends' musical tastes
– Share emotions with your nearest and dearest through various gifts
– Keep up to date with all the news from your groups and participate in their discussions
... and also follow holidays, play games, rate photos, comment on posts and topics, receive rewards and much, much more!
What's new in version 21.7.15- Animated text in the "Moments", service of disappearing photos and videos;
- New "Show similar" button when clicking on "class" in "Recommended" section;
- Improved "Bookmarks" section interface.
OK Support Team is ready for your feedback on ok.ru/help
How to install OK APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download OK APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (ru.ok.android-v21.7.15.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|21.7.15 (21071500)||47 MB|
|21.7.5 (21070500)||47 MB|
|21.6.28 (21062800)||47.2 MB|
|21.6.21 (21062100)||46.8 MB|
|21.6.16 (21061600)||46.6 MB|
|21.6.7 (21060700)||46.5 MB|
|21.6.3 (21060300)||46.2 MB|
|21.5.26 (21052600)||45.8 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required