Walk Band - Multitracks Music Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 588,561 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)|
|Author's Notes||Keyboard, Guitar, Drum-kit, Multitrack Recording. All in one!|
About Walk Band - Multitracks Music APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionWalk Band is a music studio app - a toolkit of virtual musical instruments for music maker.
☆ 50M+ Downloads Musical Instruments App.
☆ Multitrack Synthesizer(Mixer).
☆ Studio Quality Sound.
[ Musical instruments ]
- Piano keyboard
- Guitar solo & chords mode
- Bass guitar solo & chords mode
- Drum pad & kit mode
- Drum machine, Beats Pad Mode
- Usb midi peripheral keyboard support
[ Multitrack Synthesizer(Mixer) ]
- Midi track recording & editing
- Voice track recording & editing
- Piano roll mode editing
- Midi to mp3 conversion
[ Music Zone ]
- Upload and share midi music recordings on cloud
- Like Walk Band on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WalkBandApp
- Teachers are welcomed to use it on music class. We are excited if this app help.
What's new in version 7.4.81. USB Midi detect failed.
2. Optimize out of sync issue when converting to mp3
3. Cut before import an audio track
How to install Walk Band - Multitracks Music APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Walk Band - Multitracks Music APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.gamestar.pianoperfect-v7.4.8.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|7.4.8 (1200973)||64.4 MB|
|7.4.7 (1200972)||64.4 MB|
|7.4.6 (1200970)||62.9 MB|
|7.4.5 (1200967)||62.3 MB|
|7.4.4 (1200966)||62.3 MB|
|7.4.3 (1200964)||62.2 MB|
|7.4.1 (1200962)||63.2 MB|
|7.4.0 (1200960)||63.2 MB|
|7.3.9 (1200958)||61 MB|
|7.3.7 (1200956)||61 MB|
|7.3.5 (1200954)||61.4 MB|
|7.3.4 (1200953)||65.4 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required