Master VPN - Fastest, Best, Safest, Smallest Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||4.2/5, based on 56 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 7.0+ (Nougat)|
|Author's Notes||The Best Free VPN what you can find in store|
About Master VPN - Fastest, Best, Safest, Smallest APK
Table Of Contents
DescriptionVPN Master - Free VPN Unlimited Proxy For Android
■ Why choose VPN Master?
- Large number of servers, high-speed bandwidth
- Choose apps which using VPN (Android 5.0+ required)
- Unlimited time, Unlimited data, Unlimited bandwidth
- No registration or login required
- No Log is saved from any users
- Simple, one tap connect to VPN
- Protect your security and privacy
- No additional permissions required
■ What can I do with a VPN?
- Enhance your online privacy and enable you to safely and anonymously browse the Internet
- Protect you when using a public WiFi hotspot
- Allows you to create a secure connection to another network over the Internet
* In most countries, it is recommended to use the IKEv2 protocol first, for better stability and connection speed.
* When the connection fails, please switch to OpenVPN UDP and OpenVPN TCP protocol in turn.
* Switching to different countries may also increase access speed or connection success rate
*When the user is in normal use, we will not log any logs related to the user.
* Only when the user actively fails to connect the connection (requires the user to click the feedback button), we will collect the necessary user connection failure log.
*The connection failure log collected is limited to the success rate of our engineers to improve the VPN connection, and will not be shared with any individual or organization.
Download VPN Master, the world's fastest secure virtual private network, and enjoy it all!
What's new in version 1.0.5Fix Bug
How to install Master VPN - Fastest, Best, Safest, Smallest APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Master VPN - Fastest, Best, Safest, Smallest APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.vpn.fast.free.safe-v1.0.5.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.0.5 (6)||17.4 MB|
|1.0.4 (5)||17.4 MB|
|1.0.3 (4)||17.4 MB|
|1.0.1 (2)||22.3 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required