Must Swipe Apk
This is an original APK file, it's safe to download and free of any virus.
|Rating||1.0/5, based on 1 votes|
|Requires Android||Android 4.4+ (KitKat)|
|Author's Notes||Casual game with support at 60, 90, 120 and 240 fps!|
About Must Swipe APK
Description⚠ How many FPS does your smartphone support? Play at 90Hz, 120Hz, 144Hz, 160Hz or more!
▶ Must Swipe is for you who don't have time to complete complex objectives and very long missions.
✅ Quick matches to play on the bus, subway or while you wait.
🔥 Challenge your friends and see if they can reach you!
🎁 Don't forget to stop by the store to open gifts for free!
☆ How to play ☆
- Up / down: makes the parts align vertically
- Left / right: makes the parts align horizontally
- Decelerator: slows down the game
- Life reset: resets the quantity to 3
- Automatic x2 (A2): moves the parts automatically and increases the points by 2 per hit
- Manual x3 (M3): increases the points by 3 per hit
- Synchronizer: automatically activates the decelerator and the life reset when necessary
⬆ Swipe your finger, be agile and build your strategy to go further!
How to install Must Swipe APK on Android phone or tablet?
Download Must Swipe APK file from ApkClean, then follow these steps:
Update Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.alicsilvadev.mustswipe-v1.01.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
|1.01 (2)||16.1 MB|
|1.0 (1)||16.1 MB|
Questions & Answers
Q: What is an APK File?
A: Just like Windows (PC) systems use an .exe file for installing software, Android does the same. An APK file is the file format used for installing software on the Android operating system.
Q: If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
A: Yes, absolutely. The Play Store installs APKs it downloads from Google's servers, and sideloading from a site like ApkClean.net goes through a very similar process, except you're the one performing the downloading and initiating the installation (sideloading).
As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've sideloaded, it will commence an update.
Q: Why ApkClean.net can guarantee APK 100% safe?
A: Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from ApkClean.net, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Q: What are Android App permissions?
A: Apps require access to certain systems within your device. When you install an application, you are notified of all of the permissions required to run that application.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
(*) is required